The BBi Street Cup Harness bar features a 2 piece design and 4130 chrome moly steel tubing (1.625” x 0.095) for excellent strength to weight ratio. With our sensible design approach, the 2 piece design mounts to frame structure, utilizing factory bolts, to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection. For superior strength and rigidity, the bar utilizes “X” braces on both front and rear sections and each joint has been meticulously TIG welded by hand. Bolt-in installation is accomplished by using Inner Diameter Tube Clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit. These unique joints allow us to eliminate the more traditional slip fit tubes with an unsightly through-bolt and nut.
Inspired by Porsche’s motorsport program, the BBi Street Cup product line represents the culmination of our winning experience in professional motorsports and the extensive R&D efforts with our in-house fabrication, suspension engineering, and engine development programs. All of the experience gained with our successful racing background combined with state-of-the-art materials and the highest quality manufacturing have yielded performance upgrades that are worthy of the Porsche 911 name.
- 1.625” x 0.095” 4130 chrome moly steel tubing utilized for excellent strength to weight ratio
- TIG welded and utilizes “X” braces on front and rear sections for superior strength and rigidity
- Mounts to frame structure (utilizing factory bolts) to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection
- Utilizes laser cut mounting plates & inner diameter tube clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit
- Designed to work with stock seats or any aftermarket seats on the market
- Allows full seat travel to accommodate taller drivers
- Can be used with stock seat belts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with wrap-around style harnesses while optional eyelet bolt provisions are available for clip-in harnesses
- OEM fit & finish. The main hoop contours entire arch of the roof with an even 3/16 inch gap
- Finished in satin black powder coat. Other colors available Bolt-in installation requires no drilling and minimal carpet trimming
- Made in USA