The BBi Street Cup Porsche 996 & 997 Street Cup Harness Bar features a 2 piece design and 4130 chrome moly steel tubing (1.5” x .120” main hoop & 1.5” x 0.95” rear hoops) for excellent strength to weight ratio. With our sensible approach, the 2 piece design allows the bar to be mounted to the front seat belt mounts and to the rear strut towers (stronger mounting points), and still be compatible with the factory Bose subwoofer. Other similar roll bars on the market are not compatible with the subwoofer. For superior strength and rigidity, the bar utilizes “X” braces on both front and rear sections and each joint has been meticulously TIG welded by hand. Bolt-in installation is accomplished by using Inner Diameter Tube Clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit. These unique joints allow us to eliminate the more traditional slip fit tubes with an unsightly through-bolt and nut.
- Made from 4130 chrome moly steel tubing (1.5” x .120” main hoop & 1.5” x 0.95” rear hoops) for excellent strength to weight ratio
- TIG welded and utilizes “X” braces on both front and rear sections for superior strength and rigidity
- Mounts to front seatbelt mounts and rear strut towers
- Utilizes laser cut mounting plates & inner diameter tube clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise and seamless fit
- Designed to work with stock or any aftermarket seats on the market
- Can be used with stock seatbelts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with wrap-around style harnesses while optional eyelet bolt provisions are available for clip-in harnesses
- OEM fit & finish. The main hoop contours entire arch of the roof with an even 3/16 inch gap
- Finished in satin black powder coat. Other optional colors available
- Designed to fit all 996 & 997 non-cabriolet models including the Carrera, Turbo, GT2, and GT3
- Bolt-in installation requires no drilling and minimal carpet trimming
- Compatible with factory Bose subwoofer
- Made in USA
Please note that roll bars have a turn around time of one week.